Saturday, June 26, 2010

Review-Aussie mousse+leave in conditioner


Hey guys. So I'm going to be doing a review on this product right here. Its the new Aussie product. Its Aussie Mousse+leave in conditioner. So when i heard about this from many gurus i thought this would be a really cool product since it was so popular. A few days ago i got it at target for about 4 dollars. I mostly got it for the Leave In Conditioner. So i tried it in the shower as a regular conditioner. and so i thought it would make my hair curlier. Since the main product was a mousse i later found out. I take my showers mostly at night so there wasn't any point of doing that before i go to bed. However this would be great for after you went swimming and our hair is all crazy and you can use it. So if you take showers in the morning, this product is for you! lol I'm going to have to start doing that because it works really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment